Portland Expo Center, Exhibit Hall D
2060 N. Marine Drive, Portland, Oregon
Friday, May 12, 2017
Saturday, May 13, 2017
10 am -- 5 pm both days
Over 300 Quilts on Display
Vendors -- Silent Auction -- Quilts for Sale
Build-a-Block -- Quilts of Valor
Treasure Hunt for Kids
Food & Beverages Available
Entry information and a photograph MUST Be Received
No Later Than April 1, 2017
Please read the Entry Guidelines before filling out the Registration Form.
- Quilt must be clean and odor/smoke free and it must be completed (no quilt tops; tied quilts will be for display only).
- Quilts must have a label identifying owner and name of quilt on the back of the quilt.
- Quilts (other than miniatures) must have a 4-inch sleeve attached for hanging purposes.
- An entry may not have been shown at the previous five (2012-2016) NWQ shows, except as requested by Show Chairperson.
- Quilters may enter up to 6 items. The quilts must be prioritized in case a limit is needed due to quantity received versus hanging space available. Northwest Quilters’ members have priority.
- Quilts will be hung at the discretion of Northwest Quilters.
- Maximum width is 120 inches.
- Quilts may be re-categorized at the discretion of the Registrar according to the guidelines.
- The NWQ show is an exhibition and not a place for soliciting business, except by contract in the merchant area. This year, owners may offer their quilts for sale through the quilt show. A 25% commission will be collected at the time of the sale.
- Registration Form and a Photograph must be received no later than April 1, 2017.
Within 72 hours of submitting the Registration Form, an acknowledgement receipt of your completed form will be sent to you.
Click here to fill out and submit the registration form.
The quilt, itself, does not need to be finished on April 1. You may complete your entry form with a picture of an unfinished quilt. This picture is used to help our committee decide on the floor pattern for hanging quilts at the show.
The entry form information is needed by the committee to prepare the quilt tags for the show, the quilt show program and the ballots for voting on the quilts.
If you are entering more than one quilt, you will need to enter each one on a separate registration form.
If you have questions about registration, please contact the quilt show registrar by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about the quilt show, please contact the quilt show chairman by email at email@example.com.
We invite vendors to participate in our next show, Friday and Saturday, May 12-13, 2017
We will be in Hall D at the Portland Expo Center, with improved lighting and plenty of space.
We anticipate attendance of 1,500 people to see over 200 quilts and attend workshops given
by Melinda Bula.
Set-up day for the show is Thursday, May 11th. The show will be open to the public from
10 am to 5 pm on Friday and Saturday, May 12th and 13th, 2017. We will take down on Saturday
after 5:00 pm.
Booth prices include WiFi service for everyone. Booths are 10 feet deep and 15, 20 or 30 feet
wide. Prices are $275, $395 and $480 respectively. Tables, with or without skirting, and chairs
are available for rent. Please see the contract for details.
Your full payment is due when you send your contract.
All monies are refundable until March 14, 2017. After March 14th, 2017 all monies are
non-refundable. The earlier you return the contract, the more likely you are to get the
location of your choice.
to print/download the Vendor Contract.
To read or download these forms,
you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.