Friday, March 20, 2020 10 AM to 5 PM
Saturday, March 21, 2020 10 AM to 6 PM
Entry Form MUST be submitted by 11:00 PM, Monday, February 10, 2020.
• You can just show your quilt by selecting #2 in the For Display Only section later in the form. This is not a juried show.
• Quilt must be clean and odor/smoke free and it must be completed (no quilt tops; tied quilts will be for display only).
• Quilts must have a label identifying owner and name of quilt on the back of the quilt.
• Quilts (other than miniatures) must have a 4-inch sleeve attached for hanging purposes.
• An entry may not have been shown at the previous five (2014-2018) NWQ shows, except as requested by Show Chairperson.
• Quilters may enter up to 8 items. The quilts must be prioritized in case a limit is needed due to quantity received versus hanging space available. Northwest Quilters’ members have priority.
• Quilts will be hung at the discretion of Northwest Quilters.
• Maximum width is 120 inches.
• Quilts may be re-categorized at the discretion of the Registrar according to the guidelines.
• Quilts longer than 120 inches will be folded and pinned at the bottom of the quilt to clear the floor.
• The FESTIVAL of QUILTS, NWQ show is an exhibition and not a place for soliciting business, except by contract in the merchant area. Owners may offer their quilts for sale through the quilt show. A 25% commission will be collected at the time of the sale.
• Registration Form and a photo, or sketch, or pattern picture, or etc. of the quilt or quilt top must be received no later than February 10, 2020. The quilt does not have to be completed at this time to fill out the Registration Form.